Please note that as from Monday 23rd March Oakfield Surgery will be relocating to Newmarket Community Hospital 56 Exning Road Newmarket Suffolk CB8 7JG contact details will remain the same
On 10th March 2020 Oakfield Surgery will change the way you can book your appointment.
From the above the only way to book an appointment is with AskMyGP
Save time and book online - no more queuing on the telephone!
· Available 24/7 and we respond during working hours Monday to Friday
· We will usually get back to you within 2 hours (after 4:30pm it might be the next day)
· You can request a particular doctor or nurse (so long as they’re working)
· You can choose to be contacted by the surgery by telephone or secure message
· If we need to see you we will usually give you an appointment the same day
· You will need to register the first time you use askmyGP, but this can easily be done without any paperwork.
· AskmyGP is available to all our patients, and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
· Please note you will no longer be able to book a GP telephone appointment using the Systmonline appointment system after 10th March 2020.
This practice is a member of Suffolk Primary Care – an innovative partnership of like-minded GP surgeries that have joined together to promote best practice and find new ways of working.
By sharing our resources and expertise we can tackle some of the challenges currently facing the NHS and ensure our patients continue to receive the high level of care they rightly deserve.
Suffolk Primary Care has six core values focused on achieving the best outcomes for patients, its staff and everyone in our community.
Alternatively, you can search for ‘Suffolk Primary Care’ on Facebook or ‘follow’ @Suffolk_PC on Twitter.
Monday 8am - 6.30pm
Tuesday 8am - 6.30pm
Wednesday 8am - 8.30pm
Thursday 8am - 6.30pm
Friday 8am - 6.30pm
Tel: (01638) 662018
Oakfield Surgery, Newmarket Community Hospital, 56 Exning Road, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 7JG