This practice is a member of Suffolk Primary Care – an innovative partnership of like-minded GP surgeries that have joined together to promote best practice and find new ways of working.
By sharing our resources and expertise we can tackle some of the challenges currently facing the NHS and ensure our patients continue to receive the high level of care they rightly deserve.
Suffolk Primary Care has six core values focused on achieving the best outcomes for patients, its staff and everyone in our community.
- Delivering compassionate, high quality care
- Nurturing and supporting staff
- To be community focused
- Ambitious about finding new ways of working
- Innovative sharing of resources
- Improving services with evidence-based care
Alternatively, you can search for ‘Suffolk Primary Care’ on Facebook or ‘follow’ @Suffolk_PC on Twitter.